- 1 tsp canola oil
- 1 pound extra-lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium carrot, diced
- 1 16-ounce jar salsa (spiciness is up to you)
- 1 15-ounce can reduced-sodium black beans, drained
- 1 10-ounce pack frozen sweetcorn
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 8 ounces pre-cooked lasagna noodles
- 1 16-ounce tub fat-free ricotta cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- DIRECTIONS: 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.2. Heat oil in a large skillet or Dutch oven. Add onions and carrots; cook slowly.3. Drain excess fat. Add salsa, black beans, corn, chili powder and cumin, stirring well.4. Spread one-third of beef mixture in a 9 x 13-inch baking dish. Layer half the noodles on top; spoon half the ricotta cheese over the noodles. Add another third of the meat mixture, followed by remaining noodles and ricotta cheese.
5 Spread rest of beef on top and sprinkle with shredded cheese. Bake for 35 minutes.
Per Serving: Calories 364, Calories from Fat 46, Fat 5.3g (sat 2.3g), Cholesterol 62mg, Sodium 706mg, Carbohydrate 54g, Fiber 6.6g, Protein 25.4g
- Source: www.bodybygodtraining.com/dinner